Friday 23 November 2012

Picture Post 3: What all happened the past week.

The cover page of T's class project. It is supposed to be a handmade class magazine, I think.


A painting that one of the 'aunties' I know made. 


Flowers again. The usual. ~___~

"Fire is catching! And if we burn, you burn with us!"
                                                                                   -Katniss Everdeen
                                                                                     [The Girl on Fire]

When Disney Princesses were the 'bomb'. =.=''



T's friend made this craft(?) and gave it to her.


"The terrible thing in terrorism is that ultimately it destroys those who practice it. Surely, but slowly as they try to extinguish life in others, the light within them dies."
                                                                                              -Terry Waite
                                                                                                Guardian


Remember this one, Meera? xD


Yes, I was so bored that I started playing Chess with myself. -.-'


"Science tells me God must exist. My mind tells me I will never understand God.
And my heart tells me I am not meant to."
                                      -Dan Brown
                                       Angels and Demons

The Skype Conversation Meera and I had, which made up our latest article ( If that can even be called that)


P.S I love you. =']

Yes, I finally deactivated my Facebook account along with Meera. She reactivated it again! -.-
But I didn't and now, I feel so accomplished.

And today, when I went on ClatGyan( after Meera pointed it out of course), I saw this. I nearly died laughing! x'D
Why rip off  from Tsugumi Ohba's manga?! The Anime's amazing too. Must be some kind of practical joke( especially the 'Bangladeshi' part). ~_~

No comments:

Post a Comment